Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ladybugs and Precious in Purple

Wow.


I just read my own title and am borderline embarrassed!

Could I get any cheesier?

A year ago I would have laughed at that. A year ago I had (and still have) a different blog that I've managed to keep pretty private (thankfully) for about 4 years or so and the mood from that blog is quite the opposite of this one. Sometimes I feel like I have a double personality when it comes to the blogging world.   This post title really confirms it.

I'm totally okay with it though. I'm not a real simple person. I'm not one dimensional, but I will say this dimension, the mommy one, is getting stronger and stronger :)

Speaking of double personalities, it's funny how we capture these in the photos of our girls. Every picture I take tells a small story about their personality. I make little captions in my head as I scroll through them in the camera, almost like a dialogue.

Mila: Okay, on the count of three, smile. One, two...

THREE!  Lola:"Wait, there's something on my foot"
Mila: "Oh snap you're right.." Mommy: "MILA LOLA SMILE!!!"
Mommy: "Finally!" 

Okay I'm done with captions. Just check these out, no need to read, just enjoy the toothless grins and chubby cheeks.








Just a small portion of a day in our lives. Lots of love, double in fact :)

Have a GREAT HOLY WEEK!

1 comment: