Friday, February 11, 2011

LOVE and Cupcakes

Yesterday we had a very successful home study, we are THAT much closer thanks be to God. Some of you may be thinking the same thing people ask me sometimes "I thought they were yours already?" My response? They are ours. They were ours before our Father was fearfully and wonderfully forming them, He had a plan even then. We are just working out way through the legal hoops :)

I'm constantly overwhelmed with adoration for them. I'm forever in awe that God has chosen us for this task. I'm completely in LOVE with my life.

Speaking of LOVE, we are expecting guests this weekend from my sister and her new fiancee! This has been a very quick engagement and the wedding is THIS Monday, yes Valentine's Day! We are very happy for them and our little cupcakes are excited to have a new uncle to welcome into our family.

Speaking of cupcakes...





These onesies are the product of my first hand sewing job since my sewing class in high school (that I was AWFUL at by the way). I've carefully considered practicing on mom's machine to see if I'll be asking for a new sewing machine next Christmas. We'll see if motherhood has domesticated me to that level. I'm not holding my breath.

Now let's end this back on a LOVE note.

One thing I absolutely LOVE is music, almost all kinds with a few exceptions (see: trance, house, ska, screamo...) There's always a song in my head and last night when I blissfully went to sleep (yes I'm THAT happy!) this song stayed in my mind. Enjoy and I hope you have a Friday you LOVE!





No comments:

Post a Comment