Saturday, March 5, 2011

Instagramifaction.

I love my new Instagram app. It seems to really be taking off and I see why. The quality of photo isn't phenomenal and I see a lot of improvements they could make but it's really fun to play with. Simply take a photo in the program with your iPhone (or upload one from another source), choose your filter and choose where you would like to share it. It automatically uploads to my Flickr account and I link that to BigHugeLabs for the collage.

I'm honestly getting exhausted keeping up with all of the social networking sites..it honestly doesn't STOP. From Facebook, Flickr, CoachesWife, Twitter, Photobucket, Picasa, Blogger, Yahoo, Gmail, SnapFish and countless others, I don't have any qualms with saying I the majority of my passwords for these sites are identical.

Of course, Instagram was cool enough for me to go ahead and chalk another one up on the "another site to join" list :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh... I like this alot! Love the baby feet and faces. Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete