Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Days

Summer is HERE and what better way to star it off but with some milestones?

So far we have clapping, waving, sitting without support for an extended amount of time, army crawls and teeth!
Mila's first tooth
clap clap clap!
























We don't have a lot in store for this summer which is just how I like it, plus, Joey is still recovering from his 5 day stay in the hospital as is mommy as it affected me in big ways as well.

Extra time means we get to take pictures just for fun. I seriously need to book an appointment for professional shoot soon...I guess Summer will be a good time for that too.

If I could sum up my life in one word right now, I'd say it's "charmed."

If these past few days are any indication of what this summer brings, then it's going to be a great one.














2 comments:

  1. Wow, teeth and waving - how awesome! Love your natural light pics with the girls, especially the one of Lola looking into the light and the close-up of Miss Mila. The last one of them together is adorable too! Mila is a ham!

    ReplyDelete