Monday, May 30, 2011

Missing Our Girls!

It hasn't even been a full 24 hours but I miss them so.

Joey was admitted in the hospital for exactly what, we're not sure, but we know it IS getting better which is good. What was originally diagnosed as a very bad reaction to poison ivy has turned the shoulder area of his skin bright red and significantly blistered. Four different diagnosis, and a dozen different meds later, the white blood cell count (which was quite high yesterday) is almost stable. I spent the night at the hospital with him and family is at our place with my twincesses.

So I am here.


We've been toying with the idea of getting out and spending the night without the girls, but this is not exactly what we intended.

I'm just glad he is on the road to getting better and that we are able to hang out in his room and laugh and talk despite the situation. He really is my best friend and I hate seeing him confined to a hospital bed. What will be even harder is not being able to be in direct physical contact with them until the blisters begin to go away.

These girls are way too lovable to stay away from.


See?

What I would do to have such long, black, curled lashes!

She has such a pure smile!

Dream come true :) 
Love just looking into those big brown eyes!

If you're the praying type, send some this way for a speedy recovery, if you're not, try it :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Sorry to hear about Joey... that is sucky!!! Praying that the blisters are gone ASAP, so he can feel better and be able to hold his girls! Love all of those pictures - too cute! And yes, Lola's lashes are to die for! P.S. I have a button now on my photography blog ;)....just sayin', lol.

    ReplyDelete