Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekend Odds and Ends


These are my stragglers from the weekend.


Either they didn't work with the photo compositions, are they weren't related to the blog topic. 

Ear Piercing
G-Mom and Grandad took the girls to get their ears pierced. They did great! Mommy could have done better :/ 

Lola get's ready for her bling!

Post piercing bottles keeps the tears away! G-Mom, Grandad, and Tia Lor
Recycle Those Tees!
I had a hard time getting rid of old t-shirts of Joey's from previous schools and camps he has coached through the years so I had the idea to make a t-shirt quilt, and mom had the know how and skills. I love how this worked out and cannot wait for her to make me one with some special red and white t-shirts of mine from college <>


Quality Time with Popo and Grandma
We spent the night with my parents Saturday night and the girls had a blast. They have four of the best grandparents ever.

Mom with Mila and Dad with Lola

Mom and her grandbabies
 Monkeying Around

Lola LOVES her new sock monkey from her grandparents. She kicks and waves her arms around when she sees her.
Just Like Daddy
The girls in one of MANY of daddy's ball caps...
Lil' Homie.

Peep the bling!

Have a GREAT rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. I love that t-shirt quilt! I've seen them done before, and think they are such a great idea. I can't wait to make one for Jaxon out of all his baseball shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't bear to throw away these shirts, many of them have sentimental value for ME so I know he had to feel a little sad letting them go too so this is a great solution and pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the way you dress the girls. If we have a little feminista, I'll be taking tips from you, moma. :-)

    ReplyDelete