Sunday, January 30, 2011

The End of the Shower Era

Yesterday the girls were honored one last time with a shower. This was shower number three, our first shower was for friends in family in our hometown, the second was given to us by my school, and this one was for my friends and family in the area we live. It comprised of some cousins, a few new friends, and some of my closest friends from college whom I ADORE. It was intimate and just perfect. My cousins Annika and Delma were gracious enough to host it and I couldn't thank them enough!



My little rockstars

Lola in love with Brennan

Mom and Eli

My sister Mia and Mila

Fellow art teachers Mary and Lynne

Christina & Brennan, Me and Mila, Stephanie and Lola, and Jennifer
It was a wonderful time and I am so thankful for those that came. I had such a warm feeling throughout the day and I went to bed so content knowing these special little girls have so many people that love and adore them. I'm also super happy because we now have a Pack 'n Play! Now we just need a bigger living room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment