Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Week in Pictures

So there's always something to write about, but never enough time! I predict it will get a bit more tough as we return to work tomorrow which makes me sad as we've had a lot of fun these past two weeks. Our nanny Crista starts tomorrow and this helps with the jitters. We interviewed nannies that responded to our job listing at care.com (a GREAT site for caregiver searches!) and just fell in love with Crista.
We are so fortunate to not send our girls to daycare. I'm not a daycare snob (especially since I'm so pro working mom) but the girls have had a lot of transition to work through and we want them to rest assure they're in a safe, warm, consistent, Christian environment, plus, who wants to pack up twins every morning before work? Not this lady!

Enjoy my iPhone pics! Better quality later!

First time at church, snuggled with Grandma. A very special place for us, this is where we first laid eyes on, and held our girls!

"OOH, I like! Just wish I had this stiff neck thing down..."
Yeah, Bumbo time isn't happenin' with Mila anytime soon!

This is what we do when company comes over to see us. We shall work on etiquette after we learn to hold our own bottles.

Mila on the other hand loved the attention!


After our visit with our friend Shauna

Mommy's little laundry helper

Our first NYE with the girls prompted me to do something special, so I made a cake they can't eat :/ Oh well, plenty of time for traditions when they're older!

My favorite moments

Snooze!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Those are so cute. I love the one of you and gals, and the laundry one - haha! Glad that you're getting a Nanny for your sake. You're right...loading up two little ones on the way to work would be nerve wracking. I know I would forget something and of course, be LATE!

    ReplyDelete